Friday, August 10, 2007

helping hands?

Just about to head out for the day. My associate, who shall remain nameless, insisted on a proper breakfast ("It's the most important meal of the day, Sean."), so we've got food in our bellies. I thought the steak and eggs was a bit much, but what are you going to do? Somebody might need a nap at around 11:00am.

It's raining solidly and the stock market was down last I heard, so outside factors might help our cause. The rain keeps buyers away and some of these guys are a little less trigger happy after looking at big-time paper losses in their portfolios. You can't get blood from a stone (the stone is my portfolio, of course), so I roll with the markets, no problem. It's always possible that we just get blown out of the water, anyway, but these are the things I have to tell myself before marching out into the rain for the day. Will report on day once back on the home front.

No comments: