Thursday, March 5, 2009

steady as she goes

Nothing mind-blowing to report. Calculated Risk has an interesting post on the next great frontier worth checking out: underfunded pension plans. That's to say nothing of the health care nut we're on the hook for, as well. My man, Tom Byrne, has a timely read, too. Allowing state and congressional leaders to sort out where and when to spend stimulus dollars isn't exactly the way to do it, but I imagine that it's no surprise that they set it up that way. Rural areas will score out, I'm sure, leaving urban corridors with little more than peanuts. Byrne covers it nicely. Sorry business, as usual.

Veiled Reference in good form. Tim reports that she'll likely gallop another week before having her first breeze back, maybe next weekend. The snow holed her up in the shedrow for a bit, but she should have been out for these past few days. If I can swing it, I'll try to get out next week for a visit.
Publish Post

No comments: